General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2020- 07 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, post Name, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important links, and Important dates.
General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2020
|Organizer Name||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Arogya Mitra|
Post Name: Actuarial Apprentice
Vacancy Details Total No. Of Posts: 07
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Educational Qualification (શૈક્ષણિક લાયકાત)
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Science from recognized University with Mathematics or Statistics as the main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Commerce from recognized University with Statistics/Actuarial Science as the main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation in Arts with Actuarial Science as major subject from recognized University with 60% or more marks, or
- Post-graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science with 50% or more marks
Age Limit (ઉંમર): 21 years (completed) and not more than 27 years i.e. candidate should have been born not earlier than 30.09.1993 and not later than 30.09.1999 both days inclusive, relaxation up to 30 years for OBCs and 35 years for SCs/STs. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per rules.
Job Location (નોકરીનું સ્થળ): Mumbai
Important Dates (તારીખ)
- Last Date: 25/10/2020
- No Application Fees for the All Candidates.
How to Apply?
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply offline
Sarkari Naukri wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Sarkari Naukri website for Latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. Thank You.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- 780 post -Commissioner of Higher Education Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- GSPHC Assistant Engineer Provisional Answer Key (29-11-2020)
- NTA Final Answer Keys UGC NET June 2020
- 238 post -Indian Air Force AFCAT Notification 2020
- 235 post -Indian Airforce Recruitment 2020