Airports Authority India Recruitment 2020- 159 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, post Name, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important links, and Important dates.
Airports Authority India Recruitment 2020
|Organizer Name||Gandhi Smarak General Hospital, Surendranagar|
|Post Name||Arogya Mitra|
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanic / Auto Engineering)
- Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)
- Graduate Apprentice (Information Technology / Computer Science)
- Diploma Apprentice (Mechanic / Auto Engineering)
- Diploma Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)
- Diploma Apprentice (Information Technology / Computer Science)
Vacancy Details Total No. Of Posts: 159
159 Posts – Airports Authority India Recruitment 2020 Salary (પગાર): Rs.12,000/– to Rs.15,000/-
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
159 Posts – Airports Authority India Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification (શૈક્ષણિક લાયકાત)
- a) A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/Automobile) granted by a Statutory University.
- b) A Degree in engineering or Technology (Mechanical /Automobile) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament.
- c) Graduate Examination of Professional Bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./Tech. in Electronics / TeleCommunication / Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized Institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./ Tech. in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT/ Electronics.
- (a) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical / Auto -mobile) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- (b) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical /Automobile) by a University.
- (c) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical / Automobile) granted by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a ) and b) above.
- Diploma in Electronics/ Tele Communication/Radio Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Engg./Technical in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / IT / Electronics
Age Limit (ઉંમર): Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 30.11.2020 (Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. However in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, the same will be filled from other reserved categories/General categories)
Job Location (નોકરીનું સ્થળ): All India
159 Posts – Airports Authority India Recruitment 2020 Important Dates (તારીખ)
- Last Date: 31/12/2020
- No Application Fees for the All Candidates.
How to Apply?
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online
Sarkari Naukri wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Sarkari Naukri website for Latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. Thank You.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation Sub Officer Sainik Physical Test Result 2020
- State Bank India Junior Associates Final Result Announced 2020
- Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University Recruitment 2020
- Junagadh Agricultural University Recruitment 2020
- 25 Posts – Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020