CSIR-CSMCRI Recruitment Online Form 2020- 20 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification, post Name, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important links, and Important dates.
CSIR-CSMCRI Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MFSc|
CSIR-CSMCRI published an official notification for the Recruitment of Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
- Project Associate I Advt. No. NPGC. 03/2020
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Advt. No. HR-Cell/GATE-JRF/2020/01
- Project Associate – I and II, Senior Project Associate
- Project Associate, I Advt. No.: CSIR-CSMCRI/IMCD-SS/GAP 2102/2020-21
- Student Intern Advt. No.: APB/SSR/2020/09
- Project Associate, I Advt. No.: CSIR-CSMCRI/PDEC/FTC/2020-21
Vacancy Details Total No. Of Posts: 20
Educational Qualification (શૈક્ષણિક લાયકાત)
- B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MFSc
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Age Limit (ઉંમર): Age: As on the last date of receipt of applications through email, i.e. 25/09/2020, maximum 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
Job Location (નોકરીનું સ્થળ): All India
Important Dates (તારીખ)
- Project Associate I Advt. No. NPGC. 03/2020: September 13, 2020
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under JRF CSIR GATE schemeAdvt. No. HR-Cell/GATE-JRF/2020/01: September 17, 2020
- Project Associate – I and II, Senior Project Associate: September 21, 2020
- Project Associate I Advt. No.: CSIR-CSMCRI/IMCD-SS/GAP 2102/2020-21: September 28, 2020
- Student Intern Advt. No.: APB/SSR/2020/09: October 02, 2020
- Project Associate I Advt. No.: CSIR-CSMCRI/PDEC/FTC/2020-21: October 18, 2020
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send the application form along with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). The last date of receipt of E-mail is 25/09/2020. Applications received by mail will be scrutinized based on a certain criterion and only such short-listed candidates are eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend the interview via online mode, i.e. through Skype