Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2020- 02 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, post Name, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important links, and Important dates.
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2020
|Organizer Name||Gandhi Smarak General Hospital, Surendranagar|
|Post Name||Stenographer (English)|
Post Name: Stenographer (English)
Vacancy Details Total No. Of Posts: 02
Salary (પગાર): Fixed Rs. 32,000/- (Rupees Thirty-Two Thousand Only) per month
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Educational Qualification (શૈક્ષણિક લાયકાત)
- (i) Graduate having sufficient knowledge in computer in Office Automation Software like MS Office applications with six months’ certificate course in computers. (ii) Should have a speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand in English and 40 w.p.m. typing speed on computer. Experience: Preference shall be given to those who have proficiency both in English and in Hindi Stenography and typing on the computer. Proficiency in Stenography and Computer Operation shall be judge through shorthand test and test on computer in MS Office Applications. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Job Location (નોકરીનું સ્થળ): Gandhidham
Important Dates (તારીખ)
- Last Date: 31/12/2020
- No Application Fees for the All Candidates.
How to Apply?
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online
- Website: www.deendayalport.gov.in
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply offline
Sarkari Naukri wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Sarkari Naukri website for Latest Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, and many more. Thank You.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation Sub Officer Sainik Physical Test Result 2020
- State Bank India Junior Associates Final Result Announced 2020
- Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University Recruitment 2020
- Junagadh Agricultural University Recruitment 2020
- 25 Posts – Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020