Institute of Banking Personal Selection Recruitment for Security Officer In Charge Posts 2020
IBPS Recruitment For Security Officer In Charge 2020 – Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2020 for Candidates updated on 2020. Get Direct Official Link for IBPS Recruitment 2020 along with current Institute of Banking Personal Selection Recruitment official Notification 2020 here. Find all recent post Institute of Banking Personal Selection Vacancy 2020 across gujarat and check all latest IBPS 2020 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Institute of Banking Personal Selection Recruitment 2020 immediately here.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection Vacancy Details
Institute of Banking Personal Selection 2020-21: interview for 1 Post Security Officer In Charge Vacancies in IBPS Recruitment 2020-21 Across India. New recruitment Jobs 2020-21 notification https://www.ibps.in published for the post Security Officer In Charge in IBPS Recruitment 2020-21 read complete details before applying in IBPS Notification for the post Security Officer In Charge.
Total Posts : 1 Post
Post Name : Security Officer In Charge
IBPS Recruitment For Security Officer In Charge 2020 – Salary
This Post Salary is Rs.38000/- P.M.
- All India
IBPS Recruitment Age Limit
- Candidates should be completed in Maximum 55 Years to apply the Security Officer Posts.
IBPS Recruitment Eligibility
- Candidate should be a Graduate or equivalent. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidate should be a Graduate or equivalent and retired/voluntarily retired personnel who served as a Junior-commissioned Officer in Army/Navy/Air Force.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Application Fee : No Application Fees
- General / OBC / EWS :
- SC / ST / PH :
- All Category Female :
- PH (Divyang) :
- No Application Fees for the All Candidates.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection Recruitment Important Dates
Last Date : 17/03/2020
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply
Interested candidates who are meeting with the above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01.03.2020 only may forward their applications giving details of their Qualification and job experience, on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to
Division Head (Administration) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East),Mumbai 400 101
Institute of Banking Personal Selection Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
You can find here all important links to apply for IBPS Recruitment. We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing application form for Institute of Banking Personal Selection Recruitment.
- HNGU Affiliate Law Colleges Recruitment 2020
- 20 posts -National Health Mission Recruitment 2020
- 8000 posts -Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment 2020
- Gujarat Industries Power Company Limited Recruitment Officer Vacancy 2020
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021