Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE) Ahmedabad published an official notification for Recruitment of Teachung, Non Teaching, Multi Tasking . Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates. All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
IITE Ahmedabad Recruitment for Teaching, Non Teaching, Multi Tasking Staff Posts 2020
Post Name :
- Teaching Posts
- Assistant Professor: 17 Posts
- Non Teaching / Administrative Posts
- Deputy Director: 01 Post
- Public Relation Officer cum Publication officer: 01 Post
- Civil Engineer: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 03 Posts
- System Manager: 01 Post
- System Analyst: 01 Post
- Training Officer: 01 Post
- Account Supervisor: 01 Post
- Graphic Designer: 01 Post
- PA to VC: 01 Post
- PA to Registrar: 01 Post
- Network Engineer: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Publication & Content): 01 Post
- Receptionist: 01 Post
- Warden: 02 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 03 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 06 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff Posts
- Building Maintenance Supervisor
Vacancy Details Total No. Of Posts : 45+ Post
IITE Ahmedabad Eligibility :
Educational Qualification : Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Selection Process : Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application: 03-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-06-2020
- Last date for Document submission through email: 13-06-2020 (For Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts)
- Last submission for application: 08-06-2020 (For MTS Posts)
Important Links :
- Advertisement: Teaching & Non Teaching Posts | Multi Tasking Staff
- Official Website: Click Here
- Apply Online For Teaching & Non Teaching Posts : Click Here
IITE Ahmedabad Important Instructions :
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs :
- GSFCL Recruitment for Assistant Operator & Junior Executive (Agri Business) Posts 2020
- U.N. Mehta Institute Recruitment for Junior Pharmacist, X-Ray Assistant & X-Ray Technician Posts 2020
- GPSC Section Officer Class-2 Important Notice regarding Syllabus
The State Public University: Nurturing Teachers of Tomorrow…
Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE), a State Public University established under Gujarat Government Act 8/2010, is the University dedicated to Teacher Education. It is only of its kind in India and in South Asian Countries.
This University was established in an era when the country was in search of alternate to current scenario in Teacher Education. Then Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Narendra Modi envisioned the real scenario of teacher education globally.
Shri Modi thought of interdisciplinary institution where school teachers to be nurtured for effective and efficient classroom instructions.
It is believed that the sharing is the power that will generate the knowledge in the 21st Century. In
contemporary time, education would not be just UG/PG Degree but multicore development of individual.
Looking at the dire need of the society an all-inclusive setup; hence the idea of innovative, residential, integrated degrees was brought in to existence.
It is an Indian ethos to sense the best from round of the world and to inculcate them in prospective generations without
any kind of discrimination. Shree KireetJoshiji, legendary Indian Academician and Philosopher, made it viable and lead us towards developing curricula for this University.
It is a collaborative effort and leading National and International scholars contributed in development of the curricula. The institute has single line motto of nurturing world class teachers who can be exported to the schools across the world.
It is the dire need of the time and there is a dearth of good teachers globally. IITE is established with a view to provide skilled teachers.
The skill is a key in process of any kind of knowledge. IITE has made it mandatory so skill and
training is integral part of teacher training. We have focused on specific skills to get developed
along with schedule programme of curriculum transaction. Communication skills in mother
tongue and English, dance, drama (theatre), painting, performing arts, etc.
we believe that enhancing professional skills helps learners better employable.
• Last date of online submission of application is 13/06/2020.
• Last date for Document submission through email is 13/06/2020.
• Application form and related information are available on the University website www.iite.ac.in.
• The online application will be scrutinized by competent authority and further process convey to the applicants.
• The subject mentioned above May varies as per actual subject workload in particular subject. IITE shall have right to fill the post accordingly.
• Candidates are requested to visit the University website www.iite.ac.in regularly for updates, if any.
• The Submission of application form is acceptable only through online mode.
• Please use CAPITAL LETTERS for filling the form.
• Application incomplete in any respect will not receive any consideration at all.
• Candidate must pay application fee Rs. 400 for each post. Application fees is non refundable.
• In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
• The Number of posts advertised may be treated as tentative. The University shall have the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts at the time of interview/ selection and make appointments accordingly.
• Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such candidates.
• Separate application along with separate application fee should be submitted for each post.
• Qualification and Experience will be reckoned as on last date of submission of online
• The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a
candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/ her for being called for the interview.
• The University will have to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed or by any other condition that it may deem fit.
• No TA/ DA will be paid.
• Application form and related information are available on the University website :www.iite.ac.in
• In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Vice Chancellor, IITE shall be final.
• Candidate must sent required documents otherwise his/ her candidature may liable to cancelled.
• Candidate has to submit Scanned copy of his/her necessary documents i.e. Qualification,
Experience, Caste, Age, other documents by the Email:email@example.com on or before 13/06/2020.
• Interview will be commenced either physical or online mode
• The printed copy of online submitted application form, complete in all respects along with
all enclosures and fee receipt must bring while Interview. Without printed copy of online
submitted application form candidate will not permitted to attend the Interview at any
cost (only in case of physical interview )
• The Place of Interview will be :
Indian Institute of Teacher Education,
• In case of Online Interview process and other related information convey accordingly.
• These posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis for 11 months. No other benefits will be given.
• Hard copy of Application and other Documents don’t sent to this office.
• If necessary, Elimination test will be arranged.
Mobile : 9726633099
Phone No : 079-23243734
Contact hours : 11:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. during working days.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.iite.ac.in