Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020- 47 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification, post Name, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important links and Important dates.
Lok Sabha, Gujarat published an official notification for the Recruitment of Translator. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 – Translator 47 Posts
Post Name : Translator
Advt. No. : 01/2020
Lok Sabha Recruitment Vacancy: 47
Salary (પગાર): Rs.47600 – 151100/- (Level 8)
Educational Qualification (શૈક્ષણિક લાયકાત) :
Master’s Degree In Hindi From A Recognized University With English As A Subject At The Degree Level OR Master’s Degree In English From A Recognized University With Hindi As A Subject At The Degree Level OR Master’s Degree In Any Subject From A Recognized University With Hindi And English As Subjects At The Degree Level And Diploma/Certificate Course In Translation From Hindi To English And Vice-Versa From Any University/ Institute Recognized By The Government OR 02 Years Experience.
Selection Process : Eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination as per the following scheme:
Age Limit (ઉંમર): 27 years (29 years for the candidates having the prescribed translation work experience of 02 years).
Job Location (નોકરીનું સ્થળ) :
Important Dates (તારીખ) :
- Last Date: 27/07/2020
Application Fee :
- No Application Fees for the All Candidates.
Important Links for Lok Sabha Recruitment
How To Apply Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 :
Interested Candidates May Apply In Prescribed Application Form Along With A Scan The Application Form Along With The Requisite Documents Required To Send By E-Mail To Lok Sabha Recruitment-Lss@Sansad.Nic.In On Or Before 27.07.2020.
- Eligible candidates have to apply for the above post strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement, either in English or in Hindi. The candidates may take a print out of the same. The candidates are advised to carefully fill up the various columns in the application form. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria.
After filling up the application form, the candidates are advised to scan the application form along with the requisite documents required and e-mail the same on the e-mail address, email@example.com.
The admission of candidates at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. In the event of any information furnished by a candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage or not satisfying the eligibility conditions according to the requirements mentioned in this advertisement, her/his candidature appointment is liable to be canceled/terminated.
The applicants are also cautioned that they may be permanently debarred from the Examinations conducted/to be conducted by Lok Sabha Secretariat and/or their appointment may be canceled, in case they fraudulently claim eligibility for a post or they fraudulently claim SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH/ex-Serviceman status.
- Applications which are illegible, not conforming to the instructions contained in this advertisement or received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates in Government service should submit their application through proper channel by e-mail only. No such application will be accepted 7 days after the last date specified.
- The photograph of the applicant on the application form and attendance sheet should be identical.
- Canvassing in any manner would lead to summary rejection of application and candidature at any stage.
- All particulars (except Residential Address) furnished by the applicant will be treated as final and no change will be allowed therein later on. The applications of the candidates who do not specify their category at Sl. No. 12 of the application, will be rejected.
CENTRE(S) OF EXAMINATION: In case an efficient number of eligible candidates prefer to take the nation in Bhopal, Jaipur and Lucknow, Recruitment Branch, Lok Sabha Secretariat may hold the preliminary examination in these cities also besides Delhi. In the eventuality of an insufficient number of eligible candidates for this post opting for taking the examination in any of these three cities, those candidates will have to take the examination in Delhi.
The choice once made by the applicant with regard to the examination center shall be final. No request for a change in date, time and center of the examination will be accepted under any circumstances. Recruitment Branch, Lok Sabha Secretariat will, however, have final discretion in the allotment of examination center to the applicants on the basis of the number of applications received in respect of a particular center.
In case, the total number of eligible candidates for examination for the post of Translator is less than 1000, the Multiple Choice Objective Type Paper (Preliminary Examination) and the Main Examination may be held simultaneously in Delhi. However, the answer sheets for the Main Examination of only those candidates will be got evaluated who secure the minimum prescribed qualifying marks in the Multiple Choice Objective Type Paper.
The marks secured by the candidates in the Multiple Choice Objective Type Paper will not be counted for final selection. The candidates belonging to OBC and SC/ST categories availing the benefit of their category in marks obtained in qualifying the Multiple Choice Objective Type Paper and/or Main Examination and/or age will not be entitled to occupy UR vacancy.
In case the number of eligible candidates for the post of Translator is less than or equal to the approved norm for calling the candidates for the Main Examination, the Preliminary Examination may not be held.
- Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Single/consolidated SCANNED PDF of the signed application along with its enclosures and complete in all respects should be mailed to the firstname.lastname@example.org. A filename of the SCANNED PDF attached should invariably indicate the name and date of birth of the applicant.