UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination 2020- 344 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification, post Name, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important links and Important dates.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination
|Post Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (II)|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination published an official notification for the Recruitment of Combined Defence Services Examination (II). Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
- Indian Military Academy IMA – 100 Posts
- Air Force Academy – 32 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy – 26 Posts
- Officers Training Academy OTA – 186 Posts
Vacancy Details Total No. Of Posts: 344
Educational Qualification (શૈક્ષણિક લાયકાત)
Indian Military Academy/Officers Training Academy-Candidates having a graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
Air force Academy-Candidates having Graduation Degree in Physics & Maths at 10+ 2 Level/Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
Indian Naval Academy – Candidates having Engineering Degree in relevant trade will be considered for this post.
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit (ઉંમર):
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2002 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2002 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2021 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2001 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1995 and not later than 1st July 2001) only are eligible.
- Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during the training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2002 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2002.
- NOTE: Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried males for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA/OTA, Chennai courses, and accordingly they are not eligible for these courses.
Job Location (નોકરીનું સ્થળ): All India
- Height-162.5 cms
- Leg length-99 cmc (Minimum), 120 cms(Maximum)
- Thigh Length-64 Cms. (Maximum)
- Sitting height-81.5 Cms (Minimum),96 cms(Maximum)
Important Dates (તારીખ)
- Starting Date of Online Application: 05-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-08-2020
Application Fee :
- Application Fees: 200/-
Payment Mode: Online Payment through net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- 81 Posts-Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 – Gynecologist, Pediatrician, Medical Officer, MPHW, FHW & Other Posts Vacancy
- 04 Posts – Mid Day Meal Scheme Kutchh Recruitment – M.D.M. Taluka Supervisor Vacancy