ECIL Recruitment Online Form 2020- 350 Technical Officer Posts, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification, post Name, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important links and Important dates.
ECIL Recruitment 350 Technical Officer Vacancies
|Post Name||Technical Officer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech in EC/ CS/ ME/ EE/ EI/ IT|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
ECIL published an official notification for the Recruitment of Technical Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Post Name: Technical Officer
Vacancy Details Total No. Of Posts: 350
Salary (પગાર): Rs. 23,000/-Per Month
Educational Qualification (શૈક્ષણિક લાયકાત)
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following temporary positions purely on contract basis to work on sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning and FLC activities of EVM and VVPAT at various project sites spread across India.
1. Name of the Post: Technical Officer on Contract
2. No. of Posts: 350
3. Should have born after the date, Month & Year as mentioned below: 31.07.1990
4. Consolidated Monthly contract Pay (inclusive all) (Rs.): 23,000/- p.m.
5. Other Benefits: During deployment to the sites, selected candidates will be eligible for TA/DA and other benefits in addition to the above-consolidated pay as per Company Rules. Cashless Medical Benefits and Life Insurance Coverage while on election duty will also be admissible as per guidelines.
6. Contract Period: The tenure of the contract would be for nine months. However, it may be extendable depending upon Organizational requirements as well as performance of the candidate.
7. Essential Qualification: A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
8. Experience The candidate should have a minimum one-year Post Qualification Industrial experience, out of which minimum 3 months shall be in sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning, repair, and maintenance of EVMs, VVPATs including FLC.
350 Technical Officer Selection Process:
Eligible candidates will be issued a provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech. Such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at various zones and HQ as per the options exercised. Only on successful completion of document verification, the final offer will be issued.
Age Limit (ઉંમર): Upper Age limit as on 31.07.2020 should not be more than 30 years
Job Location (નોકરીનું સ્થળ): Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Important Dates (તારીખ) 350 Technical Officer
- Last Date: 30/08/2020
Important Links for 350 Technical Officer
Electronics Corporation Of India Limited, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062
How to Apply 350 Technical Officer
1. Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 19.08.2020 (1400 hrs.) to 30.08.2020 (1400 hrs.).
2. After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered online application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date of On-line registration.
3. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
4. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted with incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- 04 posts-Community Health Centre Ghoghla Diu Recruitment 2020
- UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) Notification 2020
Important Instructions 350 Technical Officer
1. The selected candidates are required to join within 7 days from the date of issuing offer which is tentatively 2nd week of September-2020.
2. The selected candidates are required to obtain Police Verification Certificate (PVC) and submit the same at the time of joining.
3. The selected candidates will be deputed across India and will be rotated from one state to another based on job requirement within short notice. Therefore, only the candidates who are willing to travel within short notice should submit online application
a) Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects. In case if it is noticed that the candidate has
furnished false or incorrect information with respect to eligibility criteria such candidates will not be allowed to join even after issue of provisional offer letter.
b) Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
c) The Degree of Disability for PwD Candidates is 40% & above.
d) The Management reserves the right to relax/raise the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates and limit the number of candidates to be called to fill the posts.
e) All qualifications should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
f) Only on-line registered application will be accepted.
g) Candidates who have worked in ECIL on contract, have to mandatorily provide their Code Number correctly while submitting online application without which their candidature will not be considered.
h) Placement of selected candidates will be anywhere in India/ Sites.
i) The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information.
j) For queries, candidates may visit the online link in ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section.
350 Technical Officer