Gujarat State Fertilizers Chemicals Limited Recruitment 2020- Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, post Name, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important links and Important dates.
Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd. published an official notification for the Recruitment of Junior Executive (Agri-Business). Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Gujarat State Fertilizers Chemicals Limited Recruitment 2020
Post Name : Junior Executive (Agri-Business)
Advt. No. : 30/02/S
Educational Qualification (શૈક્ષણિક લાયકાત) :
B.Sc (Agriculture) – 04 years full-time course with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university
Experience: Up to 2 years’ experience in the reputed fertilizer industry is preferable. Final year/semester students from batch passing out in 2020 who have scored a minimum of 60% may also apply.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Age Limit (ઉંમર) : Not more than 26 years as on the date of advertisement
Job Location (નોકરીનું સ્થળ) : Recruit may be placed anywhere in India on the basis of Company’s
Gujarat State Fertilizers Chemicals Limited Recruitment 2020 Important Dates (તારીખ) :
- Starting Date of Online Application: 21-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-07-2020
Language Proficiency : Fluent in speaking Hindi and local/regional language (of the place of posting)
Application Fee :
- No Application Fees for the All Candidates.
Payment Mode : Online Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card OR Bank Challan
Work Conditions : The role may require extensive travelling, at least 15 days per month.
Important Links :
How to Apply GSFC Agrotech limited Recruitment :
1) LOGIN – INTERNET
Click on http://www.gsfclimited.com/
- GSFC website for knowing the company profile and for recruitment information.
Click on Career >>Current Openings : By clicking on Current Openings the Recruitment Dashboard will Open.
1) Token Generation Process :
GSFC Recruitment token generation process page allows a Candidate to generate a new Token Number for applying to specific Posts that are open currently in GSFC Ltd Career Website.
In the Token Generation, page Candidate has to specify his/her Title, First name, Middle Name, Surname, Category and Date of Birth, Email.
All Fields in this page are Compulsory.
- Title – Mr/Mrs/Dr etc available in the dropdown
- First name / Middle Name / Surname – As Written in his Board Mark sheet
- Category – General/GSFC Emp. Dependent/ GSFC Ex Emp. Dependent etc.
- Date of Birth – Correct Birthdate As Specified in his School LC or Some other Certificate
- E-mail – Candidates E-Mail Address For Future Correspondent.
After filling all details in this form Candidate has to Click on Generate Token Button. A new Token is generated for the candidate as below
The system will ask Candidate to enter his Password along with Confirm Password for this Token Candidate Has to Click on Application Entry Button
2) Application Login Process :
A Login Page is opened for Candidate where Candidate will enter with Token ID and Password and Click on Login Button
If Candidate has forgot his token id or password then candidate has to click on Forgot Token/Password & fill the details that candidate has given for the generation of token id. The Token id & Password will be emailed on candidate’s email-id that he has given during the token generation stage.
3) Candidate Registration Process :
A new form is opened GSFC: Employment Application Form as Below.
Candidate Name, Birthdate E-Mail ID Token Number is displayed as entered in a token generation. Candidate has to enter his/her Present Address for future Correspondence, STD Code, Phone Number (landline), Mobile Number, City, Pin Code, State within India.
If Candidate is GSFC Employee Dependent or GSFC Ex-Employee Dependent then Candidate has to specify GSFC Employee/ ExEmployee Dependent information like his/her Employee Code, Name And Designation in Company and maybe some other relevant information as required.
Candidate has To Click on SAVE PERSONAL DETAILS Button to Save His Personal detail.
Click on Upload Photo Tab a New Tab will open as below
The candidate will upload his/her Passport Size Photograph and a valid Photo ID Proof. Clicking on Browse Button the File Browse dialog box appears. Candidate can navigate to the location where Digital Photo is stored and select it. Clicking on Open Button in the browse dialog box will Select Digital Photo then Clicking on Attach Photo Button will Save Your Photo in ERS System. The procedure is to be repeated for Photo ID Proof
Photo and Photo ID Proof will be selected as per above Screen.
Click on Qualification detail Tab it will open Qualification Detail Entry Tab as Below :
Candidate has to select his Main Degree and Additional Degree along with all details.
If Candidate holds extra Degrees then it should be specified in Extra Degree section. Candidate can enter as many Extra Degrees as he has and also Update/Delete it as per requirement.
- Select Degree from Degree Dropdown List
- Select Main Subject of Degree From Main Subject Dropdown List.
- Select Ancillary Sub1 and Ancillary Sub2 from Dropdown List.
- Select Year of Passing from Dropdown List.
- Enter Actual Percentage Obtained (no Rounding) in Degree in Per. (%) Textbox
- Enter Name of College / Institute from where Degree was awarded.
- If the candidate wishes to provide more information about the Degree then a short description can be entered in Remarks Field.
Clicking on Save Qualification Button will Save Candidate Qualification as entered in Form. ERS system will give Alerts to Candidate – e.g. Percentage Criteria Not match /Year of Passing not matching etc. Candidate not fulfilling all Post Criteria will not be allowed to Save his/her Qualification. Candidate qualification information remains incomplete and will be treated as not eligible.
Click on Experience Details Tab to enter post experience of Candidate as shown in below screen
Candidate can Add as many Experience detail depending on Type of Post he/she applies.
Add /Update/ Delete buttons are provided for information entry.
The Candidate has to enter the latest Experience at the top followed by other previous experiences in descending year wise order. Experience Date range clash with each other is taken care by the system and alerts will be flashed accordingly. Information to be entered :-
- Company – Name of Organization Candidate Worked for
- Location – Organization Location
- From Date – Beginning Date of Job
- To Date – End Date of Job (It is Optional) if Candidates Job is Still Continuous then Candidate Will left it, Blank
- Exp. Months – The System Automatically Count Number of Months On Basis of From Date and To Date
- Remarks – If Candidate wants to specify something more about that particular Job Experience then that information can be entered in Remarks Section
After Entering All Experience Information Candidate Has to Click on Save Experience Information Button to Completely Save Experience Information.
After Entering All Information like Personal Details, Upload Photo, Qualification Details, Experience Details Candidate Must Click on “SUBMIT APPLICATION” Button to Complete the Application Process.
After Submitting Application the ERS System will give you a message that Your Application Filling Process is finished.
Gujarat State Fertilizers Chemicals Limited Recruitment 2020– FAQ
▶How many Vacancies are released for GSFC Recruitment?
GSFC Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited has Relaesed 1 GSFC vacancies for GSFC Recruitment.
▶When is the Last date to apply for GSFC Recruitment for Various Categories?
The last date for the submission of GSFC Assistant Operator application form is July 17,2020.
▶How to apply for GSFC Recruitment?
visit the GSFC official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the GSFC recruitment for the Post of Assistant Operator will be mentioned in PDF released by GSFC . Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for GSFC Assistant Operator 2020.
▶What is the age limit to apply for GSFC Recruitment?
The age limit of Assistant Operator is maximum Not more than 26 years as on the date of advertisement for GSFC Recruitment.
▶What is the Pay Scale of GSFC Recruitment?
The Pay Scale for Assistant Operator is 100,000.
▶What is the Selection Process for GSFC Recruitment?
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
▶What is the Eligibility Criteria for GSFC?
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India only and for more details check our website freshers live. Candidates should hold any B.Sc, Diploma, M.Sc in any reputation university/institution. Candidates applying for GSFC must be Not more than 26 years as on the date of advertisement.
▶How can I join in GSFC?
First candidates should check the official notification released by GSFC. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying GSFC will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally, candidates can join the GSFC only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
▶How many vacancies are there in GSFC?
totally 1 vacancies
Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs
- (GPSC) Class 1 & 2 (Advt. No. 10/2019-20) Result Declared
- 09/01/2019 Current Affairs
- 150 Posts – Bureau of Police Research & Development – BPRD Sarkari Naukri
- 2,389-posts in Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation GSRTC Recruitment 2019 | Conductor vacancy
- 2020High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge List of Candidates for Main Written Examination 2020
- 2562 Apprentices Recruitment in Central Railway
- 421 Accounts Officer / Enforcement Officer Posts Recruitment in Union Public Service Commission
- 7th-10th passed job | Anganwadi Worker And Helper Recruitment 2019 | Anganwadi Ma bharti